WWE’s own Mickie James is using her voice to help during National Child Abuse Awareness Month.
Her new song “With The Love of a Child” features YouTube star and youth advocate Rosevelt Sings and is in support of the #5TooMany Campaign for Childhelp. Childhelp is the world’s oldest and largest nonprofit dedicated to helping victims of child abuse and neglect.
James shared a behind-the-scenes look at the making of the song.
So excited to share this special behind the scenes look at the making of “With the Love of a Child” with the lovely @RoseveltSings please continue to help us reach our goal https://t.co/0vIgkMK5Z1 & continue to spread the love! ❤️ #5toomany https://t.co/S3PAYPUmfe
— Mickie James~Aldis (@MickieJames) April 28, 2020
You can help the cause by doing the following:
- Download “With The Love of a Child” for free on music platforms
- Take a photo with a heart in hand and post to social media
- Tag five friends to do the same
- #5TooMany and #RoseveltsChallenge
- Donate $5 to help meet the challenge at 5TooMany.com
All money raised goes toward Childhelp’s mission during National Child Abuse Awareness Month.