Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There continues to be speculation that Ronda Rousey could be gearing up for a return to WWE, possibly at WrestleMania next year.
- The Observer notes that Vince McMahon was talking about singles pushes for Bianca Belair and Peyton Royce a few weeks ago but then forgot about them.
- Fightful Select is saying WWE has had recent meetings about bringing the Forgotten Sons back to television, and Jaxson Ryker may not be in the group when they do.
- Per WWE Network News, the next episode of Broken Skull Sessions will feature Kurt Angle and premiere after Clash of Champions.
- They also say the next episode of WWE Timeline will look at Triple H and Seth Rollins’ rivalry.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.
**For Original Source – Click Here**