Haunted House of Terror match added to NXT Halloween Havoc
When Cameron Grimes’ issues with Dexter Lumis led to Grimes costing Lumis his match with North American champ Damian Priest last week, it was pretty obvious the two had a singles match in their future. And with only three matches confirmed for Oct. 28’s Halloween Havoc, that seemed like a likely destination for a guy with a psycho killer gimmick and a man in love with his own hat.
It’s what Grimes figured would happen. He was already plotting how a win over Lumis was the next step on his journey to the mooooon. But then he learned General Manager William Regal booked him in a “Haunted House of Terror” match. And whatever that is, old Grimey didn’t like the sound of it. Our favorite slasher Dex seems intrigued, though…
Details haven’t been revealed. Will it be “cinematic,” or just a variation on a hardcore match? We’ll likely have a couple of those already with two “Spin The Wheel, Make The Deal” bouts on the Shotzi Blackheart-hosted card.
Here’s the updated line-up for Halloween Havoc:
– Io Shirai (c) vs. Candice LeRae for the NXT Women’s championship; stipulation* determined by “Spin The Wheel, Make The Deal”
– Johnny Gargano vs. Damian Priest (c) for the North American title; stipulation* determined by “Spin The Wheel, Make The Deal”
– Rhea Ripley vs. Raquel González
– Cameron Grimes vs. Dexter Lumis in a “Haunted House of Terror” match
– Wade Barrett & Vic Joseph costume contest
* Stipulations on the wheel are: Coal Miner’s Glove on a Pole, Blindfold match, Casket match, Chamber of Horrors, Biker’s Chain match, Buried Alive match, Devil’s Playground match, Boiler Room Brawl, Shotzi’s Choice, Weapons Wild match, Trick or Street Fight, and TLS (Tables, Ladders, and Scares).
Sound spooky enough for ya?
**For Original Source – Click Here**