Rumor Roundup: Clash of Champions, COVID-19 in WWE, Bobby Fish, more!
Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- There’s expected to be at least one title change at Clash of Champions, but it would be a surprise if there’s any more than two.
- Per the Observer, the belief is a coach at the Performance Center was the original cause of the COVID-19 outbreak in WWE.
- They also say Bobby Fish suffered a minor knee injury in training, and that’s why he wasn’t on TV.
- Billy Kidman officially returned to working for WWE this week, says PW Insider.
- Jim Smallman is now head writer for NXT UK, according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.
**For Original Source – Click Here**