Rumor Roundup: Undertaker return, Raw ending, WWE Backstage, more!
Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- WrestleVotes is saying Survivor Series this year will be built around Undertaker and it being 30 years after his debut. He is scheduled to appear on the show but not wrestle.
- According to PW Insider, despite some wondering if the show ended in a way it wasn’t supposed to, the finish to Raw this week went exactly as planned.
- They also say FS1’s decision to bring back WWE Backstage was made really late and original plans called for an hour long episode of Talking Smack after SmackDown.
- Per Wrestling Inc, Daga asked for his release from Impact Wrestling “some time ago” and finally had it granted.
- Jon Alba noted MLW tested almost 80 folks during recent TV tapings and all came back negative for COVID-19. They have “strong safety measures” in place.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.
**For Original Source – Click Here**