Rumor Roundup: SmackDown changes, Hell in a Cell card, Rey Mysterio, more!
Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- According to the Observer, the reason WWE didn’t advertise anything for SmackDown until late was because they were rewriting the show just the day before.
- They also say the Otis trial is the reason for all the chaos and it was the top concern for the show. Triple H was also apparently brought in to help with it the show.
- WWE is expected to add another couple of matches to the Hell in a Cell card.
- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter notes Rey Mysterio should be back to wrestling soon with his triceps nearly healed completely.
- Ring of Honor is doing another set of TV tapings in December, possibly outside of Baltimore, per the WON.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.
**For Original Source – Click Here**