AEW books the Full Gear go home show
Fite TV’s Twitter
Much of the line-up for the Nov. 4 Dynamite – the final episode before AEW’s Full Gear PPV the following Saturday – was set on this week’s episode.
– Spilling out of the Inner Circle Town Hall, MJF & Wardlow will face Sammy Guevara & Ortiz. This will continue the build toward MJF vs. Chris Jericho on Nov. 7, and Jericho will be providing commentary all night next Wednesday.
– World champion Jon Moxley & Eddie Kingston will be face-to-face to sell their “I Quit” match at Full Gear.
– Cody will team with Austin & Billy Gunn against a Dark Order team of John Silver, 10 & Colt Cabana. The Gunns had Cody’s back in the brawl with Dark Order from tonight’s Lumberjack Match.
– Miro and Trent Beretta lock up as The Best Man continues to be angry about Best Friends breaking his console.
– Shawn Spears wrestles Scorpio Sky after taunting him for weeks on screen & online.
Sound like a good way to get folks to pay for Sat., Nov. 7’s PPV?
**For Original Source – Click Here**