Rumor Roundup: SmackDown, Roman Reigns plans, WWE/Twitch situation, more!
Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Like last week, the creative team didn’t finish writing SmackDown until roughly an hour before the show went on the air, says Bryan Alvarez.
- According to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter, there are no plans to hotshot a big money title match for Roman Reigns with John Cena or Goldberg right now, despite the lack of challengers for him. Daniel Bryan could very well be next in line.
- The Observer notes that several talent have already talked to Andrew Yang about WWE forcing talent to get rid of Twitch while others are just upset about it.
- Xia Li was apparently upset with WWE over pulling her from an amateur fight she was going to do and per Fightful she went straight to Triple H and told him about it. She also apparently has frustrations about her lack of use on NXT television.
- Per PW Insider, Fallah Bahh has signed a new deal with Impact Wrestling.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.
**For Original Source – Click Here**