Rumor Roundup: Clash changes, backstage WWE frustration, Garza injury, more!
Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- The changes to the Clash of Champions card were related to the recent COVID-19 outbreak, according to Fightful Select. They also say WWE had been planning for Nikki Cross to be out since earlier last week.
- Two wrestlers who spoke to Fightful expressed frustration about current training methods, which they claim leave people open to being exposed to COVID.
- Angel Garza suffered a legitimate injury in the Raw Tag title match at Clash of Champions, PW Insider reports.
- Despite initial concern about a leg injury, sources told Insider it looks like Garza’s issue was with his hip. They also think it’s not as bad as was feared at first.
- The already re-scheduled NXT UK TakeOver: Dublin has been moved again, per PW Insider. It’s now scheduled for June 20, 2021.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.
**For Original Source – Click Here**