Rumor Roundup: Late Raw plans, NXT mystery person, James Storm, RVD, more!
Speculating on the rumors surrounding pro wrestling is a favored pastime of many fans, perhaps second only to actually watching the matches. In this daily column, we take a look at the latest rumors being churned out by the pro wrestling rumor mill.
Important reminder: Rumors are just that — rumors. None of this has been confirmed as fact, it’s just circulating around the pro wrestling rumor mill. We track rumor accuracy in a weekly feature called Rumor Look Back you can find here. Remember, take it all with a grain of salt.
Rumors for the Day:
- Most of the talent used on Raw last night found out what they were doing on the show at about 6 p.m. Eastern, according to WrestleVotes.
- Speculation about the person being teased for a return to NXT at TakeOver 31 has focused on Bobby Roode and Bo Dallas.
- On Wrestling Observer Radio, Dave Meltzer noted that the Raw Tag titles were not scheduled to change hands prior to Angel Garza’s injury.
- James Storm told Ryan Satin of Pro Wrestling Sheet he’d agreed to terms with WWE and was set to debut after WrestleMania 36 until the pandemic changed everything.
- RVD and Katie Forbes are done with Impact, per PW Insider and the Observer. They left on good terms and could return.
If you have heard of any interesting rumors that you’d like to add, feel free to post them in the comments section below. Just remember they are rumors and not confirmed as fact, so please take them as such. And check our weekly Rumor Look Back here to keep track of how often rumors turn out to be correct.
**For Original Source – Click Here**